- Developing an Application Lifecycle Strategy
- Determining Business Requirements for Application Distribution
- Overview of Application Distribution Strategies
- Diagnosing Application Compatibility Issues
- Evaluating and Implementing Remediation Solutions
- Resolving Compatibility Issues by Using ACT
- Deploying Software by Using Group Policy
- Sideloading Windows Store Apps
- Deploying Software by Using Windows Intune
- Understanding Software Deployment by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Deploying Software by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Understanding Self-Service Application Deployment
- Configuring Self-Service with Windows Intune
- Self-Service Deployment by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Self-Service Deployment with Service Manager and Orchestrator
- Assessing Presentation Virtualization Requirements
- Planning Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Deploying Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Extending the Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
- Determining Presentation Virtualization Application Strategies
- Planning and Deploying Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access
- Overview of Application Virtualization Models
- Deploying Application Virtualization Infrastructure Components
- Configuring Application Virtualization Client Support
- Sequencing Applications with App-V
- Deploying App-V Applications
- Planning Application Updates
- Deploying Updates by Using WSUS
- Deploying Application Updates by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1
- Implementing Application Security
- Overview of Application Upgrades
- Overview of Application Concurrency
- Planning Application Monitoring
- Planning Software Inventory and Metering
- Monitoring Application Resource Utilization
About This Course
In this five-day course, build the skills you need to design, deploy, and manage a physical and virtual Windows Server® 2012 application management infrastructure, and focus on using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You will also learn to design, deploy, and manage Windows® 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment and in the cloud. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises, have previous experience working with operating systems running Windows Server, have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA), and have taken course 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure or have equivalent skills. Note: This course maps to the skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
This course is intended for Information Technology professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 8 application deployments and managing the application environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are considering taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 8 desktops.
A secondary audience for this course is IT professionals who are looking to take one or both exams: 70‑415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure and 70‑416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune™ to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Configure self-service application deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 Service Manager SP1, and Windows Store apps.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
The attendee should have experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
- 2,500 to 50,000 or more users
- Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management
The attendee should have:
- Experience supporting Windows 8 client desktops and deploying and managing applications, both physical and virtual.
- An MCSA and 20415B or equivalent knowledge.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge, and should:
- Have solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Have a solid understanding of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), for example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Understand how to use scripts and batch files.
- Have solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Be able to perform a clean installation of Windows 8, upgrade to Windows 8, and migrate user-related data and settings from Windows XP.
- Be able to configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable Windows 8 to function as desired.
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot permissions and other settings to allow access to resources and applications on Windows 8 systems.
- Be able to configure settings to enable network connectivity.
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot a wireless network connection.
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot Windows 8 security.
- Be able to configure mobile computers and devices.
- Understand the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and be familiar with management tools such as the Microsoft System Center suite of products.
- Understand the concepts of deployment, packaging, and imaging.
- Have a familiarity with SQL Server concepts.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 20410B: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411B: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412B: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 services
- 20415B: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
W cenę szkolenia wliczony jest:
- Certyfikat Microsoft
- Autoryzowane materiały szkoleniowe w formie elektronicznej bądź papierowej
- Gwarancja jakości szkolenia
- Materiały szkoleniowe, notatnik, długopis
- Kontakt z trenerem po szkoleniu
- Kawa, herbata, słodki poczęstunek
Firma jest partnerem Microsoft na poziomie silver.
Zachęcamy firmy do uzyskania możliwości dofinansowania na szkolenia oferowane przez naszą firmę. W obecnej chwili istnieją dwa sposoby dzięki którym możesz uzyskać dofinansowanie.
- Szkolenia dofinansowane do 80% z funduszy europejskich - Baza Usług Rozwojowych (BUR)
- Dofinansowanie dostępne jest dla wszystkich firm zatrudniających średniorocznie do 250 pracowników (maksymalnie średnie przedsiębiorstwo)
- Szkolenia dofinansowane z Krajowego Funduszu Szkoleniowego - dofinansowanie do 100%
Nasi pracownicy pomogą uzyskać dla Twojej firmy dofinansowanie. To naprawdę nie jest trudne. Jeżeli masz pytania napisz lub zadzwoń do nas.