This activity-based course provides experience using ITSM tools, guiding principles and IT best practices while applying concepts of Communication, Organizational Change Management and Measurements and Metrics. It builds on the what and why presented in ITIL Foundation and gives practitioners the know-how to identify and deliver improvement initiatives in the workplace.
- The course is suitable for diverse groups of people who have a stake in the effectiveness and efficiency of IT Service Organizations.
- The course will also be of value to leaders and managers in IT or the Business who want to obtain a practical experience and understanding of how to enable ITSM to add value to the business.
- To better understand the nature of best practices and be able to use them appropriately.
- To be able to apply holistic and critical thinking to any initiatives in the business and in ITSM.
- To be able to use the CSI approach while giving due diligence to critical enablers of the CSI Approach: Namely the guiding principles, Measurements and Metrics, Communication and OCM (Organizational Change Management).
Introduction to ITIL Practitioner
- Adopt and Adapt
- Definition of a Service
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
The CSI Approach
- Characteristics of CSI approach